Zovirax 400 MG (acyclovir) is an antiviral drug. Acyclovir moves back the turn of events and spreads the herpes contamination in the body. You can Buy Zovirax 400 MG mg online in Australia, USA, and UK at Pharma Meds Store
However, Zovirax 400 MG won’t fix herpes, yet it can diminish pollution signs.
- ZOVIRAX 400 MG online is utilized to treat chickenpox (varicella) or shingles (herpes zoster) and treat or smother genital herpes diseases. Take Zovirax 400 MG for the entire period embraced by your essential consideration doctor.
- Go without allowing sullied domains to territories into contact with others. Keep away from reaching a polluted locale and a while later running your eyes. Wash your hands a large part of an opportunity to hinder passing the pollution to others.
- Follow all courses on your drug imprint and group. Edify all of your clinical administration providers concerning every one of your illnesses, sensitivities, and all solutions you use. Get More Information click here.
Before taking this Medicine
Zovirax 400 MG online is alright for you. Tell your PCP if you have:
- kidney disease; or
- a frail immune structure (achieved by disorder or using a particular prescription).
- Tell you are an essential consideration doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have genital herpes, it is essential to prevent herpes injuries during pregnancy. Acknowledge your drug as facilitated to best control your defilement.
- Take Zovirax 400 MG exactly as embraced by your PCP. Follow all headings on your answer name and read all medication associates or direction sheets.
- Start tolerating Zovirax 400 MG at the soonest opportunity after signs’ primary appearance (for instance, shuddering, devouring, bothers).
- Examine and circumspectly hold fast to any Instructions for Use outfitted with your drug. Ask your essential consideration doctor or medication expert if you don’t appreciate these bearings.
- Shake the oral suspension (liquid) before you measure a bit. Use the dosing needle, or use a medicine parcel assessing gadget (not a kitchen spoon).
- Acyclovir divides rely upon weight (especially in youths and young people). Your bit needs may change if you put on or shed pounds.
- Acyclovir is used to treat infections caused by certain types of viruses.
- It treats cold sores around the mouth (caused by herpes simplex), shingles (caused by herpes zoster), and chickenpox.
- This medication is also used to treat outbreaks of genital herpes.
- In people with frequent attacks, acyclovir is used to reduce future episodes.
- Acyclovir is an antiviral drug. However, it is not a cure for these infections.
- The viruses that cause these infections continue to live in the body even between outbreaks. Acyclovir decreases the severity and length of these outbreaks.
- It helps the sores heal faster, keeps new sores from forming, and decreases pain/itching.
- This medication may also help reduce how long pain remains after the sores heal. Also, in people with a weakened immune system, acyclovir can decrease the virus’s risk of spreading to other parts of the body and causing severe infections.
How to use Zovirax
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually 2 to 5 times a day as directed by your doctor. Drink plenty of fluids while taking this medication unless your doctor requires you otherwise.
- If you are using this medication’s liquid form, shake the bottle well before each dose. Carefully measure the amount using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
- This medication works best when started at the first sign of an outbreak, as directed by your doctor. It may not work as well if you delay treatment.
- Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. In children, the dosage is also based on weight.
- Nausea, diarrhea, headache, or vomiting may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed Zovirax 400 MG medication because he or she has judged that your benefit is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but severe side effects occur: dizziness, drowsiness, signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine, unusual back/side pain), mental/mood changes (such as agitation, confusion, hallucinations), shaky/unsteady movement, trouble speaking.
- This medication may rarely cause a life-threatening disorder that affects the blood cells, kidneys, and other body parts. This disorder is more likely to occur if you have conditions related to a weakened immune system (such as HIV disease, bone marrow transplant, kidney transplant).
- Seek immediate medical attention if any of these rare but severe side effects occur: extreme tiredness, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, easy bruising/bleeding, new fever, bloody/dark urine, severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, sudden vision changes, loss of consciousness, seizures.
- A severe allergic reaction to Zovirax 400 MG drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any severe allergic reaction symptoms, including rash, itching/swelling (especially the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, and trouble breathing.
- Before taking acyclovir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or valacyclovir, or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using Zovirax 400 MG medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially kidney problems, conditions related to a weakened immune system (such as HIV disease, bone marrow transplant, kidney transplant).
- This drug may rarely make you dizzy or drowsy. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Do not have certain immunizations/vaccinations (such as vaccines against the varicella virus) without your doctor’s consent.
It was last modified by Pharma Meds Store.