Description about MELOXICAM 15 MG
- Meloxicam 15 mg is a nonsteroidal calming drug (NSAID). It works by diminishing hormones that cause disturbance and distress in the body.
- Meloxicam is utilized to treat torment or aggravation by rheumatoid joint inflammation and osteoarthritis in grown-ups.
- Meloxicam is also used to treat adolescent rheumatoid joint pain in kids, in any event, two years of age.
- The Anjeso brand of MELOXICAM 15 MG is utilized to moderate extreme agony in grown-ups.
- Vivlodex is for use just in adults. The quiz is for grown-ups and youngsters weighing in any event 132 pounds (60 kilograms). you can meloxicam 15 mg buy online.
- Buy Meloxicam 15 mg online in Australia, USA, and UK at Pharma Meds Store.
- Meloxicam 15 mg can expand your danger of deadly coronary episode or stroke, particularly on the off chance that you use it long haul or take high portions, or on the off chance that you have a coronary illness. Attempt not to use this prescription not long beforehand or after heart evade operation (coronary stock course avoid join, or CABG).
- Get crisis clinical assistance if you have chest torment, shortcoming, windedness, slurred discourse, or vision or equilibrium issues.
- MELOXICAM 15 MG may likewise cause stomach or intestinal dying, which can be deadly. These conditions can happen suddenly while utilizing this medication, particularly in more established grown-ups.
- Call your PCP without a moment’s delay if you have manifestations of stomach draining, for example, dark, horrible, or falter stools, or hacking up blood or regurgitation that appears as though espresso beans.
- Abstain from smoking and drinking liquor as they likewise increment your stomach dying danger.
- Ask a specialist or drug specialist before utilizing some other cold, sensitivity, or agony medication. Check the mark to check whether a medication contains an NSAID (mitigating nonsteroidal drug, for example, anti-inflammatory medicine, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, or naproxen.
- MELOXICAM 15 MG can expand your danger of deadly respiratory failure or stroke, mainly if you use it long haul or take high dosages, or on the off chance that you have a coronary illness. Indeed, even individuals without coronary disease or dangerous components could have a stroke or respiratory failure while taking this medication.
Try not to utilize this medication.
- Not long previously or after heart sidestep medical procedure (coronary vein sidestep unite, or CABG).
- Meloxicam may likewise cause stomach or intestinal dying, which can be lethal. These conditions can happen suddenly while utilizing this medication, particularly in more established grown-ups.
- You ought not to utilize MELOXICAM 15 MG on the off chance that you are oversensitive to it, or if you have ever had an asthma assault or serious unfavorably.
- To ensure this medication is ok for you, tell your PCP if you have:
- a past filled with stomach ulcers or dying;
- kidney sickness (or if you are on dialysis);
- liver sickness, or
- liquid maintenance.
- Taking MELOXICAM 15 MG during the most recent three months of pregnancy may hurt the unborn child.
- MELOXICAM 15 MG may cause a deferral in ovulation (an egg’s arrival from an ovary). You ought not to take this medication on the off chance that you are going through ripeness treatment or are generally attempting to get pregnant.
- Meloxicam can pass into bosom milk and may hurt a nursing child. Converse with your primary care physician before breastfeeding while at the same time utilizing this medication. You can meloxicam 15 mg buy online.
Meloxicam is used to treat arthritis. It reduces pain, swelling, and stiffness of the joints. MELOXICAM 15 MG is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). If you treat a chronic condition such as arthritis, ask your doctor about non-drug treatments and use other medications to treat your pain. See also the Warning section.
How to use Meloxicam
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking MELOXICAM 15 MG and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. Please drink a full glass of water (8 ounces/240 milliliters) with it unless your doctor tells you otherwise. Do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking this drug.
- If you take the liquid form of this medication, shake the bottle gently before each dose. Carefully measure the amount using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
- If you are taking the disintegrating tablet, do not remove the tablet from the packaging until you are ready to take it. With dry hands, peel back the foil to carefully remove the tablet. Please do not push the tablet through the foil because doing so can damage it.
- Place the tablet on your tongue right away and allow it to dissolve. After the tablet has melted, it can be swallowed with or without liquid.
- Stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that your benefit is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- MELOXICAM 15 MG medication may raise your blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly and tell your doctor if the results are high.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any severe side effects, including easy bruising/bleeding, persistent/severe headache, mental/mood changes, signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine), unexplained stiff neck, symptoms of heart failure (such as swelling ankles/feet, unusual tiredness, unusual/sudden weight gain).
- Before taking Meloxicam, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, aspirin, or other NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib) have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using MELOXICAM 15 MG medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: asthma (including a history of worsening breathing after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs), liver disease, stomach/intestine/esophagus problems (such as bleeding, ulcers, recurring heartburn), heart disease (such as the history of heart attack), high blood pressure, stroke, blood disorders (such as anemia, bleeding/clotting problems), growths in the nose (nasal polyps).
- Kidney problems can sometimes occur with NSAID medications, including Meloxicam. Problems are more likely to occur if you are dehydrated, have heart failure or kidney disease, are an older adult, or take certain medications (see also Drug Interactions section).
- Drink plenty of fluids as directed by your doctor to prevent dehydration, and tell your doctor right away if you change the urine amount.
- MELOXICAM 15 MG
- Drugs may make you dizzy. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you dizzier. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).
- This medication may cause stomach bleeding. Daily use of alcohol and tobacco, especially when combined with this medication, may increase your stomach bleeding risk. Limit alcohol and smoking. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
buy meloxicam 15 mg online at Pharma Meds Store