What is Malegra?
Malegra 200 mg is commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence disorders in men, which is when men fail to erect enough to have sex. Men who come to know they have male sexual impotence go insane trying to find erectile dysfunction treatment. Malegra (Viagra Sildenafil Citrate 200mg) has different dosages that are the reason the doctor has such a significant number of choices to therapy for Erectile Dysfunction. One of the most successful and effective pills for restorative treatment is Viagra Blue Pills. Use of Malegra 200 mg tablet, men can quickly get and maintain a hard erection after being sexually stimulated.
About Malegra Oral Jelly
Malegra 200 mg is marketed globally by Sunrise Remedies and is available at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store. The active ingredient present in Malegra Oral Jelly 100mg is Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate is used in the treatment of:
- Erectile Dysfunction (inadequate penile erection during sexual activity)
- Pulmonary Hypertension (high pressure in blood vessels of lungs)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged prostate)
Manufacturer Of Malegra Oral Jelly
Sildenafil Citrate is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies. It is mainly marketed and supplied by the company and its associates in India and is available at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store.
US Brands Equivalent To Sildenafil Citrate, The Salt In Malegra Oral Jelly
Uses Of Sildenafil Citrate, The Salt In Its Oral Jelly
- It is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
- It is used to treat the signs of an enlarged prostate.
- It is used to treat raised pressure in the lungs.
- It may be given to you for other reasons.
How does It work?
It contains Sildenafil Citrate, which works by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body. Malegra 200 mg thus stops the degradation of cGMP (Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate). Availability of cGMP helps relax the veins in the penile region and aids erection when there is a need for sexual activity or sexual stimulation.
Inhibition of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) in the smooth muscle of pulmonary blood vessels results in its relaxation of the blood vessels and helps reduce the pressure in your lungs.
How To Take This
It contains the salt Sildenafil Citrate, which should be taken without water. Just empty the sachet and take the medical preparation. The gel must dissolve in your mouth, and its action starts within 15 minutes. Your doctor will direct more information. Hence consult your doctor before consuming Malegra Oral Jelly 100.
Sildenafil Citrate, the active salt in Malegra Oral Jelly 100, is available as a dose of 50 mg at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store.
How Long Should I Continue Taking Malegra Oral Jelly
Malegra 200 mg, which contains the salt Sildenafil Citrate, needs to basis medicine. It is always advisable to consult your physician before you start/stop taking the drug. Avoid taking such decisions on your own and do not self-medicate.
Missed Dose Of Malegra Oral Jelly
As this drug is supposed to be taken before sexual intercourse, missing the dose is very unlikely.
Drugs That Interact With Malegra Oral Jelly
Nitrates are known to interact with sildenafil oral jelly. Some examples are:
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
Tell Your Doctor
- If you are taking any of the following drugs: Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Riociguat, Ritonavir, or Rifampin.
- If you are taking another brand-name drug that has the same active ingredient (Sildenafil Citrate)
- If you are taking another drug in the same class as Sildenafil Citrate.
- If you are taking any of the following drugs: Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Silodosin, Tamsulosin, or Terazosin.
When Not To Take Malegra Oral Jelly
Do not take Malegra Oral Jelly 100 if you are allergic to the salt or any of the drug’s excipients.
Side Effects Of Malegra Oral Jelly
- Some patients may have allergic reactions. Inform your doctor if you have any signs of an allergic reaction like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face, etc.
- Chest pain or pressure
- A heartbeat that does not feel normal
- Dizziness or fainting
- Severe headache
- Weakness on one side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, loss of balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Change in eyesight
- Loss of eyesight
- Hearing loss or change in hearing
- Ringing in the ears
- Terrible muscle pain, back pain, soreness, or weakness
If you have a painful erection (hard penis) or an erection lasting for longer than 4 hours, call your doctor immediately. It should be adequately treated. Otherwise, it may cause lasting sex problems.
Overdose Of Sildenafil Citrate, The Salt In Malegra Oral Jelly
Possible effects of an overdose may vary from person to person. However, the products include painful and prolonged erection. It can also result in dizziness and discomfort. Consult your doctor immediately if you have any of the effects mentioned above.
General Information And Precautions
- If you have an allergy to Sildenafil Citrate or any of the excipients present in the formulation, inform your physician.
- If you are allergic to any drugs, food items, or substances, inform your physician.
- If you have kidney disease or liver disease, inform your physician.
- If you had a heart attack within the last 90 days, inform your physician.
- If you have chest pain during sex, heart failure, an abnormal heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, or have had a stroke within the last six months, inform your physician.
- Older people (65 or older) may have more side effects. So use this drug with caution.
How long does it take for sildenafil to take effect?
It usually takes 30 to 60 minutes for sildenafil to work for erectile dysfunction. You can take it up to 4 hours before you want to have sex. Taking sildenafil alone will not cause an erection. It would help if you were aroused for it to work.