Description about LOSARTAN 50 MG
LOSARTAN 50 MG Active Ingredient: Losartan Cozaar (Losartan) is utilized for treating hypertension alone or with different prescriptions.
However, losartan (Cozaar) has a spot with a social event of meds called angiotensin II receptor foes. It shields veins from narrowing, cuts down circulatory strain, and improves the circulation system.
- Do whatever it takes not to use in case you are pregnant. Stop using and tell your PCP quickly if you become pregnant. Losartan online can cause injury or downfall to the unborn baby if you take the drug during your second or third trimester. Use effective origination counteraction.
- Firstly, You should not use this medication if you are vulnerable to losartan.
- If you have diabetes, don’t use losartan alongside any solution that contains aliskiren (Amturnide, Tekturna, Tekamlo, Valturna).
- In exceptionally extraordinary cases, LOSARTAN 50 MG can cause a condition that results in skeletal muscle tissue breakdown, possibly provoking kidney frustration. Call your PCP directly if you have unexplained muscle anguish, delicacy, or deficiency, especially if you have a fever, unusual lethargy, and dull concealed pee.
Preceding taking this medicine
- You should not use LOSARTAN 50 MG if you are vulnerable to it.
- If you have diabetes, don’t use losartan online alongside any medication that contains aliskiren (Amturnide, Tekturna, Tekamlo, Valturna). Moreover, you may have to go without taking this medicine with aliskiren if you have a kidney infection.
- Moreover, To guarantee losartan is alright for you, tell you’re essential consideration doctor if you have:
- kidney disorder;
- liver disorder;
- congestive cardiovascular breakdown;
- an electrolyte disproportion (for instance, low levels of potassium in your blood)
- FDA pregnancy class D. Do whatever it takes not to use if you are pregnant. Stop using and tell you’re essential consideration doctor promptly if you become pregnant. Use amazing origination counteraction. You can also buy modafinil 200mg.
- LOSARTAN 50 MG is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and help protect the kidneys from damage due to diabetes. It is also used to lower the risk of strokes in patients with high blood pressure and an enlarged heart.
- Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Losartan belongs to a class of drugs called angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs). It works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily.
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking losartan and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take LOSARTAN 50 MG medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily with or without food. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- If you are using LOSARTAN 50 MG medication’s liquid form, shake the bottle well before each dose. Carefully measure the amount using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
- Use LOSARTAN 50 MG medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. Keep taking this medication even if you feel well. Most people with high blood pressure do not feel sick.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness may occur as your body adjusts to the medication. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that your benefit is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using LOSARTAN 50 MG medication do not have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but severe side effects occur: fainting, symptoms of a high potassium blood level (such as muscle weakness, slow/irregular heartbeat).
- Although losartan may be used to prevent kidney problems or treat people who have kidney problems, it may also rarely cause serious kidney problems or make them worse. Your doctor will check your kidney function while you are taking losartan.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any signs of kidney problems, such as a change in urine amount.
- Before taking losartan, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it or any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially liver disease, severe loss of body water and minerals (dehydration).
- LOSARTAN 50 MG drug may make you dizzy. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you dizzier.
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).
- This medication may increase your potassium levels. Before using potassium supplements or salt substitutes that contain potassium, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- If someone has overdosed and has severe symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include severe dizziness, fainting.
- Do not share LOSARTAN 50 MG medication with others.
- Lifestyle changes such as stress reduction programs, exercise, and dietary changes may increase this medicine’s effectiveness. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about lifestyle changes that might benefit you.
- Laboratory and medical tests (such as kidney function, potassium levels) should be performed periodically to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Consult your doctor for more details.
- Check your blood pressure regularly while taking this m
LOSARTAN 50 MG was last modified: Pharma Meds Store