LEXAPRO 20 MG is utilized to treat despondency and tension. It assists with reestablishing the equilibrium of a specific common substance (serotonin) in the mind.
However, Escitalopram has a place with a class of medications known as particular serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI). It might improve your energy level and sensations of prosperity and decline apprehension.
Important information about Lexapro 20 MG
Firstly, You ought not to utilize Lexapro 20mg on the off chance that you likewise take pimozide or citalopram (Celexa).
However, Try not to utilize Lexapro 14 days prior or 14 days after you’ve got utilized an MAO inhibitor, for instance, isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylthionine chloride infusion, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine.
Remain cautious about changes in your disposition or side effects. Report any new or deteriorating indications to your primary care physician.
Moreover, Look for clinical consideration immediately on the off chance that you have manifestations of serotonin disorder, for example, disturbance, mind flights, fever, perspiring, shuddering, quick pulse, muscle solidness, jerking, loss of coordination, sickness, retching, or the runs.
However, Try not to offer Lexapro to anybody under 12 years.
To ensure Lexapro is ok for you, tell your primary care physician on the off chance that you have ever had:
- liver or kidney sickness
- low degrees of sodium in your blood
- coronary illness, hypertension
- a stroke
- draining issues
- bipolar confusion (hyper misery)
- illicit drug use or self-destructive considerations
- Common Adult Dose for Generalised Anxiety Disorder:
- Firstly, Beginning portion: 10 mg orally once per day; increment if essential after at any rate multi week of treatment to 20 mg once per day
- Secondly, Upkeep portion: 10 to 20 mg orally once per day
- Thirdly, the Most extreme portion: 20 mg orally once per day
- Use: Acute treatment of summed up tension problem
Where can I buy Lexapro 20mg online?
- You can buy Lexapro 10mg
- Lexapro 20mg last modified by Pharma meds store
Lexapro During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
SSRI antidepressants may produce serious or life-threatening lung problems in infant babies whose mothers take medicine during pregnancy. However, you may become a relapse into depression if you stop taking your antidepressant throughout pregnancy. If you plan a pregnancy or enhance pregnancy while taking escitalopram, do not stop taking the medication without first talking to your doctor. Escitalopram can cross into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not use that medication without telling your doctor if you are breastfeeding a baby.
Our Lexapro Side Effects Drug Center provides a complete view of possible drug information on the potential side effects of this medication.
This is not a complete list of side effects, and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Which drugs or supplements interact with Lexapro (escitalopram)?
- All SSRIs, including Lexapro, should not be combined with drugs in the monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor class of antidepressants such as:
- isocarboxazid (Marplan),
- phenelzine (Nardil),
- tranylcypromine (Parnate),
- selegiline (Eldepryl) and
- procarbazine (Matulane) or
- Other drugs inhibit monoamine oxidases, such as linezolid (Zyvox) and intravenous methylene blue.
- Such combinations may lead to confusion, high blood pressure, high fevers, tremor or muscle rigidity, and increased activity. At least 14 days should elapse after discontinuing Lexapro before starting an MAO inhibitor. Conversely, at least 14 days should elapse after discontinuing an MAO inhibitor before starting Lexapro.
- Similar reactions occur when SSRIs are combined with other drugs that increase serotonin in the brain.
- St. John’s wort,
- meperidine (Demerol),
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith),
- triptans (for example, sumatriptan [Imitrex, Alsuma]), and tramadol (Ultram)
- The use of selective serotonin inhibitors may increase gastrointestinal bleeding risk in patients taking warfarin (Jantoven, Coumadin), aspirin, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), and other drugs that cause bleeding.