Introduction to Testosterone Gel
- Testosterone Gel or Cernos Gel is a medication utilized to treat male hypogonadism caused by low testosterone levels. Is endorsed to men with known ailments. Moreover, It helps in establishing testosterone in the male body.
- However, it is for outer utilize as it were. It should be applied on arms and shoulder once per day, ideally simultaneously consistently.
- Firstly, Try not to utilize the gel again and again and try not to apply it over the genital’s zone.
- This medication’s most widely recognized symptoms incorporate skin break out and application site responses (consuming, bothering, tingling, and redness).
- Most importantly, there might be methods of decreasing or forestalling them. Some results may mean you should quit taking this medication windedness, regular or persevering erections, and low sperm count.
- However, Most outcomes needn’t bother with any clinical thought and evaporate as your body adjusts to the medicine.
- Typical indications of testosterone gel
- Application site reactions (devouring, trying, shivering, and redness)
- Skin aggravation
How to utilize it?
Clean and dry the influenced zone and apply the cernos gel. Wash your hands after using.
BENEFITS OF CERNOS GEL
In Treatment of Male hypogonadism
- Hypogonadism is the improper functioning of reproductive organs, like testes in males and ovaries in females, which causes failure to produce sex hormones required for secondary sexual characters such as beard growth, body hair coarseness, increased muscle mass, and fertility.
- Testosterone gel acts as the male sex hormone, testosterone, and therefore, improves the male characters such as body hair texture, muscle mass, sperm production, etc., in males.
- This can reduce infertility and helps to treat hypogonadism in males. Keep using testosterone gel as advised by the doctor. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most benefit.
HOW TO USE CERNOS GEL
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the gel. Wash your hands after applying unless your hands are in the affected area.
HOW CERNOS GEL WORKS
Cernos Gel is similar to the natural male hormone testosterone. It works by replenishing the deficient testosterone levels in adult men. Lack of testosterone may cause various health problems, including impotence, infertility, low sex drive, tiredness, depressive mood, and bone loss.
- You have been prescribed cernos gel for the treatment of low testosterone levels.
- It should be applied once a day, preferably in the morning.
- Apply it as a thin layer onto clean, dry, healthy, unbroken skin over the shoulders or upper arms.
- Cover the application area after it’s dry. Otherwise, it can rub off on people.
- Do not apply the gel to the genitals, as this may irritate.
- Your doctor may get your blood tests done regularly to monitor red blood cells, liver function, testosterone, and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels while taking testosterone gel.
- Inform your doctor if you experience symptoms such as frequent or persistent erections, irritability, nervousness, or weight gain after starting treatment with this medicine.
What is cernos gel, and what is it used for?
- Cernos Gel contains a synthetic form of testosterone (a male sex hormone). It is used to treat male hypogonadism (a condition in which the body does not produce enough testosterone).
How and in what dose should I take testosterone gel?
- Apply for this medicine onto clean, dry, intact skin (preferably over abdomen or shoulders) once a day at the same time each day. Rub the gel gently with one finger until dry, and then cover the area with loose clothing (e.g., T-shirt, shorts, pants). After finishing, wash your hands with soap and water. The dose of this medicine is decided by your doctor, and make sure to follow it.
What are the few essential things that I should know while taking this medicine?
- This medicine may be transferred from you to the other person from close skin-to-skin contact. It might increase the testosterone levels in the other person. The prolonged or repeated exposure may cause few side effects (excess hair growth, deep voice, menstrual irregularities in women).
- To prevent this, cover the application site with the loose clothing once the gel has dried, and always wash your hands with soap and water after applying it.
What are the common side effects of using testosterone gel?
- The most common side effect of using testosterone gel is skin reactions at the application site, such as burning or prickling sensation, dryness, rash, redness, or itchiness. The other common side effects include body hair growth, increased breast size, swelling of hands and feet, and increased blood pressure. If any of these side effects bother you, please consult with your doctor.
Can Cernos Gel be used for bodybuilding purposes?
- No, it would help if you did not use testosterone gel for increasing muscle mass and physical ability in healthy individuals, as this may cause harmful effects when misused. Also, if testosterone gel is given externally in healthy individuals, it may cause hormonal imbalance.
Who should not take Cernos Gel?
- Testosterone gel should not be given to men with breast cancer, prostate cancer, and kidney disease. It is avoided in patients who had or presently have liver cancer and increased calcium levels in the blood. Females should not use it, children below 18 years, and elderly patients more than 65 years of age.
What are the major health risks associated with Cernos Gel therapy?
- The major health risks associated with the use of Cernos Gel in men are heart attack, stroke, and prostatic carcinoma. Buy it from https://www.pharmamedsstore.com/.