- Description of Celecoxib 100mg is a mitigating nonsteroidal drug (NSAID). It works by lessening hormones that cause aggravation and torment in the body. CELECOXIB 200 MG is utilized to treat torment or aggravation brought about by numerous conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, for example, joint inflammation, ankylosing spondylitis, and feminine agony.
- CELECOXIB 200 MG 100mg can build your danger of deadly cardiovascular failure or stroke, regardless of whether you don’t have any danger factors. Try not to utilize this medication not long previously or after a heart sidestep medical procedure (coronary course sidestep join, or CABG).
- CELECOXIB 200 MG may likewise cause stomach or intestinal dying, which can be lethal. These conditions can happen suddenly while you are utilizing this medication, particularly in more established grown-ups. You should not use this medication if you have seeped in your stomach or digestion tracts.
Before taking CELECOXIB 200 MG
You ought not to utilize CELECOXIB 200 MG if you are susceptible to it or on the off chance that you have:
- a hypersensitivity to sulfa drugs; or
- A past filled with asthma assault or severe hypersensitive response in the wake of taking headache medicine or an NSAID.
- To ensure CELECOXIB 200 MG is ok for you, tell your primary care physician if you have ever had:
- a stomach ulcer, seeping in your stomach or digestive organs;
- coronary illness, hypertension;
- draining issues;
- liver or kidney illness; or
- On the off chance that you smoke or drink liquor.
- Taking Celecoxib during the most recent three months of pregnancy may hurt the unborn infant.
Uses of CELECOXIB 200 MG
- This medication is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), specifically a COX-2 inhibitor, which relieves pain and swelling (inflammation).
- It is used to treat arthritis, acute pain, menstrual pain, and discomfort.
- This medication’s pain and swelling relief help you perform more of your normal daily activities.
- If you treat a chronic condition such as arthritis, ask your doctor about non-drug treatments and use other medications to treat your pain.
- See also the Warning section. This drug works by blocking the enzyme in your body that makes prostaglandins.
- Decreasing prostaglandins helps to reduce pain and swelling.
How to use celecoxib
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using CELECOXIB 200 MG and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once or twice daily.
- This drug is best taken with food to decrease the chance of stomach upset. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- Take this medication at the lowest effective dose and only for the prescribed length of time (see also Warning section).
- Take this medication with a full glass of water (8 ounces or 240 milliliters) unless your doctor directs you otherwise. Do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking this medication.
- For certain conditions (such as arthritis), it may take up to two weeks of taking this drug regularly before you get the full benefit.
- Stomach upset or gas may occur. If either of these effects persists or worsens, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that your benefit is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- This medication may raise your blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly and tell your doctor if the results are high.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any severe side effects, including severe headache, pain/swelling/warmth in the groin/calf, signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine), difficult/painful swallowing, symptoms of heart failure (such as swelling ankles/feet, unusual tiredness, unusual/sudden weight gain).
- Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects.
- This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not start, stop, or change any medicines’ dosage without your doctor’s approval.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include aliskiren, ACE inhibitors (such as captopril, lisinopril), angiotensin II receptor blockers (such as valsartan, losartan), cidofovir, lithium, “water pills” (diuretics such as furosemide).
- CELECOXIB 200 MG medication may increase bleeding risk when taken with other drugs that may cause bleeding. Examples include anti-platelet drugs such as clopidogrel, “blood thinners” such as dabigatran/enoxaparin/warfarin.
- Check all prescription and nonprescription medicine labels carefully since many medications contain pain relievers/fever reducers (aspirin, NSAIDs such as naproxen, or ibuprofen).
- These drugs are similar to CELECOXIB 200 MG and may increase your risk of side effects if taken together. However, suppose your doctor has directed you to take low-dose aspirin to prevent heart attack or stroke (usually at dosages of 81-325 milligrams a day).
- In that case, you should continue taking the aspirin unless your doctor instructs you otherwise. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
If someone has overdosed and has severe symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include:
- Severe stomach pain.
- Coffee ground-like vomit.
- Change in the amount of urine.
- Slow or shallow breathing.
- Severe headache.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Do not share this medication with others.
- Laboratory and medical tests (such as blood pressure, complete blood count, liver and kidney function tests) may be performed periodically to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Consult your doctor for more details.
- Non-drug treatment for arthritis approved by your doctor (such as weight loss if needed, strengthening, and conditioning exercises) may help improve your flexibility, range of motion, and joint function. Consult your doctor for specific instructions.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the following amount, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to catch up.
You can buy CELECOXIB 200 MG
CELECOXIB 200 MG was last modified: pharmamedsstore.com