What is Cipril 10mg Tablet?
Cipril 10mg is a tablet which is helpful in treating high blood pressure and some other heart conditions while taking this medicine it is very important to maintain a proper diet and exercise daily to just balance the effects of this medicine and also never take this medicine if you are allergic to the components and salts present in it.
Uses of Cipril 10mg
This medicine is prescribed for:
Cipril 10mg helps treat an increase in the blood pressure caused by genetic, environmental or any other factors.
- Congestive Heart Failure
This medicine helps in the treatment of heart-related diseases caused by the thickening of the walls of the left ventricle.
- Myocardial infarction
Cipril 10mg tablet is useful in the treatment of myocardial infarction which is also a type of heart disease caused by blocking off blood vessels that pump blood to the heart.
Side effects of Cipril
Every medicine reacts differently in every different body, as this medicine. Cipril has some side effects which occur differently in every individual’s body, but if you experience any of these side effects, kindly contact your doctor or seek emergency help:
- sudden blurry vision
- difficulty in making decision or confusion
- decreased urine
- severe dizziness
- pain in the abdomen
- severe cough
- loose motion or diarrhea
- severe headache
- discomfort in chest
- increase in heart rate
- severe joint pain
- losing strength
- rashes in skin
- acidity in stomach
- digestion problem
- rarely heartburn
Warnings and precautions
- never take this medicine if you are pregnant or suspected to be one.
- this medicine passes into the breast milk of a mother, so never take this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
- if you had any medical history of liver problems than also, never use this medicine as it can cause liver failure.
- this medicine is also not recommended to patients with kidney disorders.
- it is not for pediatric use.
- it can also cause non-productive cough, discontinue it immediately.
- always follow the prescription given by your doctor.
- never share your medicine with anybody else
- always take it as a whole, never break it.
Take your missed dose as you remember it, but avoid taking it if it is already the time for the next dose. Never take extra dose to make up for the missed dose.
Consult your doctor or seek emergency help immediately in case of over dose.
You can buy medicine online at www.pharmamedsstore.com. We deal in genuine generic medicines at very affordable prices, also we provide free shipping worldwide. For further more information you can visit our website.